Like him or not dudes, the guy is the best player in the NBA. 52 today vs. Dallas with a broken finger.
Like him or not dudes, the guy is the best player in the NBA. 52 today vs. Dallas with a broken finger.
the guy got to the free throw line 27 or 28 times I think and the Mavs only got there around 20...yeah theres something wrong there, guess thats what happens when you play at the Staples Center
I think it's safe to say that the Lakers are back....
and I couldn't be happier.
kobe should have at least two MVP's
best player in the nba, but not sure their D or depth can make a deep playoff run
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I think they can make the conference finals this season, build on that and maybe make a run next season.
all depends on how the west ends up, if the lakers are 1/2, you may be right, but 3 or lower itll be tough
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Quit hating on Kobe...to me, getting to the line that many times shows me that he attacked the defense, attacked the rim, and couldn't be stopped except to be fouled...The Lakers are back...Thats one thing I have always loved about them, they have down cycles, but they usually rebound in a few seasons to be pretty solid again and contedn for NBA Titles...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I think the Suns made a huge mistake by trading for Shaq...the Diesel is officially a candidate for "Trick My Truck"!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Everytime the guy drives and doesnt make it, its abunch of bitching to the refs...hes good, he can shoot....but Im sorry, if the suns get in sync like they can(the 7 seconds or less) than they are unstoppable
Kobe's wife will get another ring before he does
Do you even realize Shaq still has one of the best FG% in the game? Its not that he doesn't finish like he used to, its that he can't stay on the floor and can't defend like he used to. The whole reason that they got him was because of this, and he clogs up their offense. The Suns will be a 5 seed before its all said and done.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks